The Mississippi Market is your opportunity to attend the South’s premier ORDER ONLY wholesale show featuring Mississippi companies designing, producing and selling merchandise EXCLUSIVELY to credentialed retail buyers from all over the Southeast.
Hosted by the Mississippi Development Authority, the Mississippi Market is the only state-sponsored event of its kind designed to specifically promote businesses and products from its home state. You will be shopping with other credentialed retailers in a professional, business-to-business event. It’s your one-stop source for thousands of unique items. Whether you attend every year, or are planning your first visit, here’s everything you need to know to attend.
Why attend the Mississippi Market?
- Every year over 1,000 credentialed buyers attend from seven states.
- The most COST EFFECTIVE market of the year.
- Plenty of on-site FREE PARKING.
- Many products NEVER BEFORE SEEN.
- Friendly atmosphere with down-home SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY.
- Lots of ELBOW ROOM with large isles.
- Stock your shelves with MISSISSIPPI PRODUCTS.
- View some of the most UNIQUE PRODUCTS you’ve ever seen!
- Travel to Mississippi is ECONOMICAL to travel budget and time.
Types of Products Exhibited
- Children's Gifts and Accessories
- Decorative Accessories
- Aromatherapy Products
- Dinnerware and Tableware
- Framed Art and Prints
- Garden Accessories
- Hand Painted Accents
- Linens and Decorative Pillows
- Personal Accessories
- Specialty Furniture
- Personal Care, Bath and Beauty Products
- Specialty Apparel
- Spiritual and Inspirational Products
- Store Supplies
- Gourmet Foods
- And much more...