LOCAL ECONOMIC AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPERS / MAIN STREET MANAGERS
CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE / SBDC DIRECTORS
RETAIL/DOWNTOWN ASSOCIATIONS / MAYORS
The Mississippi Market is a great opportunity for your local businesses and retailers.
PARTNERS attend the Market as our guest, and receive LUNCH ON US!
WE CAN ASSIST YOU BY:
- Providing flyers, registration forms for you to distribute to your local businesses.
- Speaking to your local retail group
- Send us your list of local retailers to insure they receive our mailings
- Send us your list of potential exhibitors (Mississippi only*) for us to contact and visit
- Bring your retailers to the Market as a group, and we'll announce your arrival!
OR DOWNLOAD: Save the Date HERE
WHY YOUR LOCAL RETAILERS SHOULD ATTEND:
- Last year over 1000 credentialed buyers attended from seven states.
- The most COST EFFECTIVE market of the year.
- Plenty of on-site FREE PARKING.
- Over 200 BOOTHS every year, many with products NEVER BEFORE seen.
- Friendly atmosphere with down-home SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY.
- Lots of ELBOW ROOM with large isles.
- Stock your shelves with MISSISSIPPI PRODUCTS.
- View some of the most UNIQUE PRODUCTS you’ve ever seen!
- Two-day IN STATE show is economical to travel budget and time.
WHY YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES (MISSISSIPPI ONLY*) SHOULD EXHIBIT THEIR PRODUCTS:
- In 2015, 143 businesses exhibited with total show sales of $1,555,162.
- 2,756 orders were taken, with 1,530 from new customers.
- Direct mail campaign inviting targeted customers.
- Aggressive national and regional ad campaign with exposure at the Atlanta, New York and Dallas Markets.
- Personalized postcard invitations are provided FREE.
- One day workshop for registered exhibitors on how to prepare for wholesaling.
- One-on-one consulting offered year round by the MDA Global Investment & Retention Division.
- Exposure on the Mississippi Market website.
- Low cost, in-state show is economical to your travel budget and time.
*The Market is a program funded and hosted by the Mississippi Development Authority. Therefore, only Mississippi-based businesses are allowed to exhibit their products. Retailers from Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas and other states in the southeast may attend with proper credentials.