Buyers Admission Policies
The Mississippi Market Wholesale Show offers retailers truly unique products from reliable vendors. Be assured, during the Mississippi Market you will be shopping alongside other qualified buyers in a legitimate order-writing wholesale event-not a cash and carry show. The show is closed to the public. All attendees must provide a tax number and two forms of credentials to gain admittance.
All attendees must be from a RETAIL establishment or must be a titled CORPORATE BUYER. Attendees may pre-register, or bring their credentials to register on-site.
Acceptable credentials are any TWO of the following, in addition to a verifiable tax ID number:
- Imprinted business check
- Personalized business card
- Cancelled payroll check
- Executed sales tax return
- Photograph of storefront
- Lease agreement for commercial space
- White or yellow page business phone listing
- Buyer ID from Dallas Merchandise Mart or AmericasMart in Atlanta
- Internet businesses must provide proof of search engine with website and proof of URL.
The Mississippi Market is an ORDER ONLY show. No sample sales or cash and carry sales of any kind or in any amount during the show. This policy shall be adhered to by ALL show participants.