LOCAL ECONOMIC AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPERS / MAIN STREET MANAGERS
CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE / SBDC DIRECTORS
RETAIL/DOWNTOWN ASSOCIATIONS / MAYORS
The Mississippi Market is a great opportunity for your local businesses and retailers.
PARTNERS attend the Market as our guest, and receive LUNCH ON US!
WANT TO LINK TO US? RIGHT CLICK LOGO TO "SAVE AS":
WE CAN ASSIST YOU BY:
- Providing flyers, registration forms for you to distribute to your local businesses.
- Speaking to your local retail group
- Send us your list of local retailers to insure they receive our mailings
- Send us your list of potential exhibitors (Mississippi only*) for us to contact and visit
- Bring your retailers to the Market as a group, and we'll announce your arrival!
WHY YOUR LOCAL RETAILERS SHOULD ATTEND:
- Last year over 1000 credentialed buyers attended from seven states.
- The most COST EFFECTIVE market of the year.
- Plenty of on-site FREE PARKING.
- Over 180 BOOTHS every year, many with products NEVER BEFORE seen.
- Friendly atmosphere with down-home SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY.
- Lots of ELBOW ROOM with large isles.
- Stock your shelves with MISSISSIPPI PRODUCTS.
- View some of the most UNIQUE PRODUCTS you’ve ever seen!
- Two-day IN STATE show is economical to travel budget and time.
WHY YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES (MISSISSIPPI ONLY*) SHOULD EXHIBIT THEIR PRODUCTS:
- In 2013, 145 businesses exhibited with total show sales of $1,441,681.
- 2,716 orders were taken, with 388 from new customers.
- Direct mail campaign inviting targeted customers.
- Aggressive national and regional ad campaign with exposure at the Atlanta, New York and Dallas Markets.
- Personalized postcard invitations are provided FREE.
- One day workshop for registered exhibitors on how to prepare for wholesaling.
- One-on-one consulting offered year round by the MDA Global Investment & Retention Division.
- Exposure on the Mississippi Market website.
- Low cost, in-state show is economical to your travel budget and time.
*The Market is a program funded and hosted by the Mississippi Development Authority. Therefore, only Mississippi-based businesses are allowed to exhibit their products. Retailers from Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas and other states in the southeast may attend with proper credentials.